Combining the healthful benefits of bone broth,eggs, lemon, and chicken together. This hearty soup is light in feel but full of flavor and healthy nutrients.
Served with a side of any approved vegetable, and you have a combination sure to promote health for the body. Salad is great with this meal as the warm soup will help digest the raw greens. Spinach salad pictured using olive oil vinegar and herbs.
In the Instapot, add enough broth to cover the chicken breasts and cook on poultry pressure cooker setting for 10 minutes.
- Heat Cauliflower rice in big skillet over medium to reduce moisture, 5-10 minutes stirring often to prevent burning.
- Chop parsley and prepare 2 tbsp of Cassava Flour in small bowl, mix in enough water to whisk until paste is liquid enough to be poured in, set aside.
- Zest Lemons
- Once cooked, depressurize the pot and prepare the rest of the meal.
- Pull chicken out of pressure cooker and shred or chop as desired
- Whisk eggs, whisk in zest and lemon juice.
- Add ladle of warm broth to the bowl. Depending on temp, if broth is too hot it will cook the egg. You may want to add the cup of cold water to pot before ladling broth into bowl.
Add chicken and cauliflower to the pot, and stir in the egg bowl mixture once broth temp is cooled.
- salt and pepper as desired
- Add in liquid flour to stand in soup for several minutes on low setting to ensure proper thickening. Stir thoroughly prior to pouring in.
Serve in bowls and add parsley garnish.
Have a leafy green vegetable prepared for the side. Salad works well.