This recipe is apart of my 3-Step Rhythm Cleanse, which you can learn all about right here
Miso is a paste made from fermented soybeans, Normally, you should stay far away from soy, but in the case of Miso, fermentation breaks down the harmful things in its proteins.
This miso sauce is a very delicious dish that has been used for thousands of years, ancient medicine knew that fermentation was the best Way to breakdown harmful proteins and deliver a flavorful punch to any dish.
The best way to enjoy stir fry is to use miso paste. Fermented vegetables make the best compliments to any meat dish.
This cruciferous stir fry containing beef delivers a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory punch.
What you Need: makes 3 large servings
- 2 TBSP Sesame Seeds
- 2 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 2 TBSP Avocado/Coconut Oil
- 1 Head Broccoli, chopped into bit sized pieces
- 1 Head Bok Choy, sliced 1/4 in thick
- 1 Onion, diced bigger than usual
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic - minced or crushed
- 1 bunch Scallions, use most or all of greens
- 2 Tbsp Ginger or Fermented Ginger Beets, some liquid if using fermented ginger beet
- 9 oz Grass Fed Beef
- 1.5+ TBSP Red Miso, another teaspoon of miso for beef
- 5 TBSP Rice Wine Vinegar 3-4 TBSP Stir fry,
- 1 TBSP cucumber salad + 1 teaspoon for beef
- 1 Cucumber - grated then sliced 1/4 inch thick or less
- 5 Radishes - sliced thin
- Salt and Pepper
- Red Chili Flakes for cucumber salad if desired
Cucumber - Radish Salad:
Grate cucumber skin 1 edge at a time - leaving strips of the cucumber skin in tact.
Add sliced radishes - slice as thin as you can.
Add cucumber and radishes to larger bowl
Add 1 TBSP of Rice Wine or Red Wine Vinegar to bowl, toss to coat top with 1 teaspoon of red chili flakes if desired.
Salt and pepper.
Let marinate for 15-20 minutes while stir fry cooks.
Put sesame seeds in 1 TBSP avocado oil for 3 minutes on high until brown, reserve seeds in separate dish, wipe/clean pan to use for beef.
- Mix and stir together miso paste and vinegar in a bowl to marinate flavors while the rest is prepared. In a separate dish mix the teaspoon of miso and vinegar for the beef.
- In a Wok or large skillet, Add 2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil, 1 TBSP of Avocado Oil to heat. Stir in Broccoli first, cook 2 minutes add bok choy, onion next.